Monday, July 26, 2010

Roid Rage

Welllllllllll the steroids are to blame! Okay not entirely, considering what I'm capable of putting away...but I had gained a total of 15 lbs this week...and logically I know most of that is water weight but still...WTF. I was so bloated and people even commented at work how I look like I've gained weight.

...

um...when did THIS become socially acceptable?

anywho. I've lost 7 lbs in 2 days since being off the medicine and since being f'ing afraid of food. well more afraid. although I'm still eating...but giving back an offering to the "porcelain god."

DDR too. I've started to play DDR on my Wii. love. soooo fun. I'm not very good, but I do have fun with it! And hopefully BURN BURN BURN calories. My fatass can't afford a sedentary lifestyle. move. move. move your butt!

I'm sleepy. And yet I don't really want to go to bed since I don't want to get up at 3am for work again...wow I must be lazy because I basically got a week off last week due to the sunburn and Urgent Care visits...lazy ass.

Someone's gotta bring home the Smart Bacon. ;)

No comments: